Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 1 191 lbs

Today is example day. I am going to be showing all of you what I eat in a typical day. I'm starting out with a totinos pizza. God I love those. I am also having a 12 oz. can of pepsi. That is going to be the hardest part of all this. I drink way to much soda and I know that I need to cut back severly if not eliminate it all together. Looks like it's going to be black coffee for me!

On a brighter note, my weigh in this morning was 191 lbs. I know that I did not actually loose 3.4 pounds just overnight. It must mean that I am retaining water. Which in turn probably means that I need to watch my sodium intake.

Also with the new weight my bmi is 30.8 which puts me down to the 82nd percentile in weight. I know it is not much of a difference, but being out of the 90th percentile is definatly a confidence booster. It also means that I am only .8 away from having a BMI that is NOT obese! Kick ass!


No comments:

Post a Comment